Friday, January 29, 2010

Days 26-28

This is getting tough! But I'm so close!

Musically, the project is going nicely. I am done with all of the big pieces: the improvisors board game, the violin duet (Methological Individualism), and the Ron Paul setting (Current Conditions or Just a Bad Dream). I have four songs that were part of what was originally called a political song cycle, but the political sentiments are not particularly prominent. These songs are in various states of completetiong - mainly, they need words. I guess I will be spending my last three days trying to finish these up.

Planning, logistics and advertising for the concert have been taking up the majority of my time lately. Going around town hanging up flyers is the worst! Especially when it is this cold out. I'd much rather be spending my time in my nice warm apartment - but I guess somebody has to do it!
(Of course, all of you can help by telling all your friends about this awesome concert coming up next!)

No comments:

Post a Comment