Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reflection

Well, it is still snowing like crazy and it has been all afternoon. I decided not to go into the window, and I, instead, stayed at home all evening. I did do some work but not too much. No ideas are quite coming together in any meaningful way. This project is already starting to really stress me out only six days in. The early stages of experimentation are always full of terrible ideas for me. It's only by sifting through lots and lots of bad ideas that I hit on any goods ones. So putting all my brain-storming and early drafts on display for everyone to see is really quite scary. I only want people to know my best ideas, and I want to bury those bad ones. But I guess that is one of the main purposes of this whole project: to show off the creative process. This is the really nitty-gritty here. I'm almost literally throwing ideas against the wall (window) to see what sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment